Recipe by Annie
I've been making this recipe at holiday time for 25 years and it never fails!
Top Review by MizzNezz
I made this last night, and there seems to be a gremlin in our house, as the container of fudge is getting lower and lower, and I know it's not ME that's doing it!! Seriously, this is SO good. I didn't change anything in her recipe. It was easy to follow, and easy to do. We will put this one in our favorites file! Thank You Annie!
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 13 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
- 8 ounces Hershey Bars
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together sugar, evaporated milk, and 2 sticks (1 cup) butter in electric skillet at 250 degrees until comes to a boil.
- Time and stir for 10 minutes.
- Unplug skillet.
- Add Hershey bar and chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Add marshmallow creme and stir until smooth.
- Add walnuts and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Cool and cut into serving pieces.