Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I've been making this recipe at holiday time for 25 years and it never fails!
Make and share this Best Ever Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together sugar, evaporated milk, and 2 sticks (1 cup) butter in electric skillet at 250 degrees until comes to a boil.
- Time and stir for 10 minutes.
- Unplug skillet.
- Add Hershey bar and chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Add marshmallow creme and stir until smooth.
- Add walnuts and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Cool and cut into serving pieces.
I made this last night, and there seems to be a gremlin in our house, as the container of fudge is getting lower and lower, and I know it's not ME that's doing it!! Seriously, this is SO good. I didn't change anything in her recipe. It was easy to follow, and easy to do. We will put this one in our favorites file! Thank You Annie!
I have never "stirred" so much in my life, but every stir was worth it....and more! It's very creamy and absolutely delicious. I recommend this recipe to anyone who is a fudge lover and even those who are not. Thanks Annie.
WAY too sugary... 4 1/2 cups of sugar seemed like a lot, but I decided to go with it because of all of the other positive reviews (I had never attempted fudge before). If you try this recipe, use about half as much sugar (which is still a lot), and they should be great. 4.5 cups of sugar for a regular-sized pan of fudge is just nuts... all you can taste is the sugar.