I've been making this recipe at holiday time for 25 years and it never fails!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together sugar, evaporated milk, and 2 sticks (1 cup) butter in electric skillet at 250 degrees until comes to a boil.
- 2Time and stir for 10 minutes.
- 3Unplug skillet.
- 4Add Hershey bar and chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- 5Add marshmallow creme and stir until smooth.
- 6Add walnuts and vanilla and mix well.
- 7Pour into greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 8Cool and cut into serving pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 50.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g