These are the best fried pork chops you will ever eat. My family loves these and they are so easy to make. My husband loves these on Sundays for dinner with baked macaroni and collards.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Sprinkle chops on both sides with Goya Adobo. I dont measure but dont be afraid to use. Put chops in a bowl and take the egg beat it and dump over chops and mix well to make sure each chop gets covered with egg. Set aside.
- 22. Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- 33.Put enough oil in the bottom of frying pan to reach about a quarter inch. heat oil on high.(When you begin frying turn back a little bit or your chops will brown to fast).
- 44. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture and then pan fry. Thin chops cook very fast so you will only need a couple of minutes on each side.
- 55. Enjoy! Great with baked macaroni and fried cabbage or collard greens.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Fried Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.2 mg
- Sodium 467.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 27.9 g