Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are the best fried pork chops you will ever eat. My family loves these and they are so easy to make. My husband loves these on Sundays for dinner with baked macaroni and collards.
- 6 -8 thin cut pork chops (bone-in)
- goya adobo seasoning without pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour (for dredging)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- oil (for frying)
- 1.Sprinkle chops on both sides with Goya Adobo. I dont measure but dont be afraid to use. Put chops in a bowl and take the egg beat it and dump over chops and mix well to make sure each chop gets covered with egg. Set aside.
- 2. Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- 3.Put enough oil in the bottom of frying pan to reach about a quarter inch. heat oil on high.(When you begin frying turn back a little bit or your chops will brown to fast).
- 4. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture and then pan fry. Thin chops cook very fast so you will only need a couple of minutes on each side.
- 5. Enjoy! Great with baked macaroni and fried cabbage or collard greens.