1/1 Photo of Best Ever French Toast
A delicious classic french toast recipe handed down from my family for generations. Every time I have company over they beg me to make this delicious french toast, as its the best you will ever have. This recipe can be altered to make for larger portions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a large bowl combine eggs, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, ginger.
- 2Beat with whisk till blended, slowly add milk as desired consistency (you don't want it to be to eggy or too runny).
- 3Heat griddle or skillet to medium to medium high heat, melting the butter in pan.
- 4Now this is tricky you don't want the bread to absorb too much liquid you just want to QUICKLY
- 5Coat both sides of your bread with the mixture.
- 6Make sure the cinnamon is nice and clumpy on top. You can also sprinkle on cinnamon while cooking.
- 7Brown both sides and serve IMMEDIATELY with butter and hot syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 957.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 202.8 mg
- Sodium 1442.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 37.1 g