Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Also known as Anzac Biscuits (in Oz/NZ). This is an old recipe of my Dad's, though I've know idea where it originated from. These are such simple and yummy flapjacks - Great for pot lucks or BBQ's, and a favourite with all the family.
- 6 ounces butter
- 4 ounces demerara sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 8 ounces porridge oats (the Scotts type)
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 4 / 180c / 350f.
- Grease a 30cm x 20cm (11in x 7in) tin.
- Melt the butter, syrup and sugar in a pan.
- Stire in the porridge oats.
- Spread evenly in the tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.