1/3 Photos of Best Ever Fettuccine Alfredo
This is an absolutely wonderful Fettuccine Alfredo. Very rich and tasteful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Add fettucine pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente and drain Melt butter in a large skillet and add chopped garlic.
- 3Cook on low for about 5 minutes, stirring often, making sure not to burn the garlic Pour about 1/4 cup of the heavy cream into a small bow.
- 4Add the egg yolk and beat together and put aside.
- 5Pour the remaining cream into the frying pan.
- 6Increase the heat to medium-high.
- 7As the cream starts to boil, mix rapidly using a whisk.
- 8Slowly add the cream/egg mixture.
- 9You do not want the egg to cook.
- 10Continue beating the cream mixture until all mixed together.
- 11Add 1 cup of Parmesan cheese and continue to mix the cream.
- 12Pour in remaining Parmesan and parsley and mix until smooth.
- 13Immediately remove from stove.
- 14Serve over cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.8
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 37.5 g
- Cholesterol 287.4 mg
- Sodium 975.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 30.0 g