Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a much shared recipe served most often at parties and potlucks but it can be easily cut down. It is simply delicious and I gaurantee you will love these beans. Downside? A little expensive but oh so worth it. Make the whole recipe and freeze some-you'll be glad you did!
- 453.59 g bacon, cut in pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 (1814.36 g) can pork and beans
- 2 (907.18 g) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 (907.18 g) can lima beans, with ham
- 425.24 g jar onions, drained
- 2 (453.59 g) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 236.59 ml catsup
- 44.37 ml molasses
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 59.16-88.74 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Fry first three ingredients; drain fat.
- Mix ALL ingredients.
- Bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours in 325 degree oven.
- Very easy to alter to taste; you may leave one type of bean out and add another instead!