Recipe by therayche
My aunt gave me this recipe once when I was trying to think of something to take to a picnic. This is so easy and delicious; every time I have made it I never bring home leftovers! They disappear and everyone begs for the recipe! You can use your own homemade meatballs, but I just use a bag of prepared frozen Swedish meatballs! Sometimes I add potatoes and make it a meal over rice or egg noodles!
- 1 bag frozen swedish meatballs (64 Count)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can98% fat-free condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn your crock pot on and get it warmed up. You can put it on High to start. Add the Meatballs and then add the Cream of Celery Soup, French Onion Soup and water. Stir everything together. After about 30-45 minutes turn it down to low and let simmer until you are ready to serve.
- *Variation - Cut up 4-5 large Yukon gold potatoes into large 2 inch pieces. Boil potatoes for about 8-10 minutes and add to the crock pot with the meatballs. Add a can of Cream of Mushroom soup for extra gravy.