Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe for good chunky guacamole similar in flavor to that of Chipotle!
Make and share this Best-Ever Easy Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 5 medium Hass avocadoes
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 medium-lg tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 of a red onion, diced very small
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dark chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- Smash the avocadoes with a potato masher (or dice and mix roughly with a spoon) in a medium-lg bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.