Recipe by ChickNpie
I loved the croutons at 'The Outback' so much, that I created a recipe that I feel has a similair taste, Now our guests beg for my ceaser salad just for the croutons!!!
- 4 slices bread
- 1⁄4 cup butter, depending on your taste (less (or more)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped (I use the chopped kind in a jar about 1/2 - 1 tsp)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 dash salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube Bread (large) 1 Slice makes approx 12 - Set Aside.
- Melt butter, garlic and seasoning in microwave for about 45 seconds.
- Add Parmesan cheese to butter mixture.
- Toast bread cubes in a toaster oven on Dark, or in the oven at 375 degrees for about 7 or 8 mins until browned.
- Allow your cubes to cool for a just a moment before tossing them in the butter mixture.