Recipe by barefootmommawv
I wanted to post a lower sugar version. Cooking time is actually cooling time.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries, sorted, rinsed and drained
- 2 small oranges, peeled
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar (a sugar sub. would work fine)
- 1 (3 ounce) boxjello sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) boxjello sugar-free cherry gelatin (black cherry works well too)
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 12 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In the blender puree cranberries and oranges. Add sugar to cranberry mixture and blend.
- In a large bowl dissolve jell-o into boiling water. When dissolved add ice to begin the setting process. Remove what few ice cubes that are remaining.
- Add cranberry mixture to jell-o. Mix well.
- Cover with saran wrap and set in fridge to set.