Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Amazing appetizer... I've made this several times, and everyone always loves it!! Give it a try... you won't be disappointed. <3
- 24 large mushrooms
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Tabasco sauce
- minced onion
- Mix all ingredients.
- Fill each washed mushroom cap.
- Place in glass baking dish.
- Add enough water to cover bottom of dish.
- Bake at 350 until hot through.
This recipe was awesome!!! It doesnt say how long in the oven so when I made these it took about 40 min for the filling to be hot. We were supposed to have 1/2 one night and the rest the next night but we just couldnt stop eating them. Will definately make alot.