Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living. Good party food.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh lump crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Beat the cream cheese and next 5 ingredients using an electric mixer on medium speed; mix until smooth; adjust seasoning to taste.
- Gently stir in the crab.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices or an assortment of crackers.