Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe I got from my mom
Make and share this Best-Ever Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In large mixing bowl, combine butter, oil, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Beat in flour, egg, vanilla, salt, and cream of tartar.
- Stir in oats, coconut, cereal, choc.pieces, and butterscotch pieces. Stir until blended.
- Drop by 2 tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 15- 17 minutes or until lightly browned.