Cook1 hr 15 mins
I've been making this recipe for ions now. It was a collaboration between myself and a friend about 25 years ago. I haven't found one I like better. I hope you will agree. These loaves also freeze very well. Note: You could try using applesauce for some or all of the oil in order to reduce the fat content. However....I haven't tried it myself.
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- In a large bowl mix together eggs, both sugars, oil and both extracts.
- Stir in grated zucchini. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder.
- Add to the zucchini mixture, mixing well.
- Fold in nuts and raisins.
- Pour into greased loaf pans.
- Bake for approximately 75 minutes or until tested done with a toothpick.