1/5 Photos of Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are our favorite. I usually make 1/2 and freeze the rest for later in the week when we run out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, soda and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- 2Cream together margarine and sugars.
- 3Beat eggs into sugar mixture.
- 4Add vanilla.
- 5Beat until fluffy.
- 6Add the dry ingredients.
- 7Add chocolate chips.
- 8Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes .
- 9Cookies should be brown around the edges and will finish cooking on the sheet when removed from the oven.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2003 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1304.2
- Calories from Fat 615
- Total Fat 68.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 1160.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 170.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 110.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g