- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream (I use light)
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened (2 sticks)
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- powdered sugar (to sprinkle on top, if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350, and spray a 10-inch bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix and pudding in a mixer bowl.
- Add sour cream, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat on low speed until blended, scraping bowl as you go.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Batter will be quite thick (mousse-like).
- Pour into bundt pan and bake 1 hour.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then turn out onto rack and cool completely.
- Top with powdered sugar if desired.