Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like this recipe very much, its really moist and delicious and I think you will love it too especially for chocolate fans. I had this recipe from one of my cooking book but I think I will be regret if I just keep it to my self. So, don't wait.
- 125 g butter
- 185 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecan nuts
Sour cream frosting
- 100 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Grease 19cm square cake pan, line base with paper, grease paper.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl, stir in sugar and essence then eggs, sifted flour and pecans.
- pour mixture into prepared pan and bake in preheated moderate oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Turn brownies out and top with frosting.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before cutting.
- Sour cream frosting.
- Melt chocolate in bowl over hot water, stir in sour cream, stir constantly until mixture is smooth and glossy.