Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love these fries and sooooo easy to make!
- 1⁄2 lb seasoned French fries (or substitute for fries of your choice)
- 1 (8 ounce) can chili (no beans)
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put frozen fries on metal pan or baking dish.
- Cover fries with chili.
- Add cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- YOU'RE DONE!
These are really good and easy. I like being able to throw frozen fries in a pan, covering with a little chili and cheese and 30 minutes later having chili cheese fries! Thanks for posting