Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Hot, but very tasty! Takes a little time so make a big batch. So worth the effort! My friend's uncle came up the recipe and after me begging her to make it all the time she finally taught me how to do it myself.
- 48 chicken wings
- 1 bottle vegetable oil
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 bottle red hot hot sauce
- 1⁄2 bottle Tabasco sauce
- Separate wings into drumlets and wings.
- Deep fry wings in small batches, in the vegetable oil.
- Strain and lay out wings individually on paper towels.
- Pat excess oil off each wing piece.
- Mix sauces in a mixing bowl.
- Toss wings in sauce.
- Place coated wings into glass baking dish, in single layer.
- Bake wings at at 350 for 30 minutes.