These are always a hit at every party! A great do ahead appetizer. Taste great warm or cold.
Make and share this Best Ever Chicken Wing Drumettes recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray. Place drumettes into pan and sprinkle with Salt,pepper and onion powder.
- Cook in 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan mix brown sugar,dry mustard, Marsala,soy sauce and minced garlic. Bring to boil over medium heat than turn down to simmer while drumettes cook. Stir sauce occasionally.
- After 30 minutes turn oven down to 325 degrees and pour sauce over wings turning wings to coat with sauce.
- Cook basting every 15 minutes to 1/2 hour with sauce. Cook until sticky and most of the sauce is absorbed. Serve immediately or next day.
OMG - Terrible! Couldn't eat more the 3 then gave up.
These ARE the best ever! 5 stars plus... I was afraid they would be too sweet for me so I cut back just a little on the sugar, but, now that I have tasted them I will add the whole amount next time. I cooked them for one hour after turning the oven down to 325 degrees, turning and basting every 15 minutes. The best wings that I ever cooked. Thanks Slocook for sharing! Made for Spring PAC 2012