1/2 Photos of Best Ever Chicken Wing Drumettes
These are always a hit at every party! A great do ahead appetizer. Taste great warm or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray. Place drumettes into pan and sprinkle with Salt,pepper and onion powder.
- 2Cook in 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile in a small saucepan mix brown sugar,dry mustard, Marsala,soy sauce and minced garlic. Bring to boil over medium heat than turn down to simmer while drumettes cook. Stir sauce occasionally.
- 4After 30 minutes turn oven down to 325 degrees and pour sauce over wings turning wings to coat with sauce.
- 5Cook basting every 15 minutes to 1/2 hour with sauce. Cook until sticky and most of the sauce is absorbed. Serve immediately or next day.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Chicken Wing Drumettes
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 739.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 16.0 g