Best Ever Chicken Wing Drumettes
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray. Place drumettes into pan and sprinkle with Salt,pepper and onion powder.
- Cook in 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan mix brown sugar,dry mustard, Marsala,soy sauce and minced garlic. Bring to boil over medium heat than turn down to simmer while drumettes cook. Stir sauce occasionally.
- After 30 minutes turn oven down to 325 degrees and pour sauce over wings turning wings to coat with sauce.
- Cook basting every 15 minutes to 1/2 hour with sauce. Cook until sticky and most of the sauce is absorbed. Serve immediately or next day.