This has got to be one of the best marinades I have used. Best part....it has no oil!!! The ingredients balance out each other so nicely that it is such a pleasure to taste. I make it up alot in the summer when the mint from my garden is plentyful. This recipe could be used on pork tenderloin quite successfully. This is 7 points per serving
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or Splenda)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic and red chile paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat (or 2 pork tenderloin)
- Combine the ingredients in a zip lock bag. Add chicken and marinate for up to 3 days.
- Note: The recipe originally was double the amount. You could make up the full recipe and add half to the chicken and half to a pork tenderloin and freeze for a later date.