Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
I requested chicken alfredo like Olive Gardens for my birthday one year. This is what my mom came up with. The best Ive ever had.
- 1 lb diced cooked chicken
- 1 lb cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (I use Franks)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 (12 ounce) package cooked egg noodles (Any pasta will do)
- Mix all ingredients except noodles.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Pour over pasta.
- Mix throughly and enjoy!
Made for Spring PAC 2012 and it was quite a tasty and easy dish. I did add some garlic and pepper and otherwise I followed the instructions. I will make this again when a quick meal is needed. Thank you for posting the recipe.
This was pretty good! Very easy to throw together too. I added some black pepper. Served it with Italian dinner rolls for a fast meal. Thanks so much for posting!