Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This comes out looking like you bought from the bakery! I send these to my husband's work parties on the holidays and nothing but a clean plate ever comes back :)
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- In a large bowl use beaters to mix the cream cheese,eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Fill the pie crusts. Another variation I use is to put 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit on the bottom of the crust before adding the cheesecake filling. It comes out really fancy looking and tastes divine.
- Bake at 350° for 1 full hour-NO PEEKING!
- Let it cool and then you can either cover it and put it in the fridge as is or you can put a can of pie filling on top first.