1 hr 22 mins
1 hr 2 mins
Galley Wench's Note:
The original recipe came from The Joy of Cheesecake, however I've made some minor adjustments. This is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour melted butter over graham crackers and walnuts.
- 2Mix thoroughly.
- 3Line bottom and sides of 9" springform pan with crust mixture. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- 5In large bowl mix cream cheese and sugar until light and smooth.
- 6Beat in eggs. Amaretta, and corn starch until well blended.
- 7Fold in sour cream until well mixed.
- 8Pour into prepared crust.
- 9Bake 12 minutes at 450 degrees.
- 10Reduce heat to 300 degrees and back for additional 55 minutes.
- 11Allow cake to cool in the oven, with the door open.
- 12Chill and serve with Cherry Sauce or canned cherry pie filling can be used.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.3
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 176.6 mg
- Sodium 461.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: