1 hr 22 mins
1 hr 2 mins
Galley Wench's Note:
The original recipe came from The Joy of Cheesecake, however I've made some minor adjustments. This is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour melted butter over graham crackers and walnuts.
- 2Mix thoroughly.
- 3Line bottom and sides of 9" springform pan with crust mixture. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- 5In large bowl mix cream cheese and sugar until light and smooth.
- 6Beat in eggs. Amaretta, and corn starch until well blended.
- 7Fold in sour cream until well mixed.
- 8Pour into prepared crust.
- 9Bake 12 minutes at 450 degrees.
- 10Reduce heat to 300 degrees and back for additional 55 minutes.
- 11Allow cake to cool in the oven, with the door open.
- 12Chill and serve with Cherry Sauce or canned cherry pie filling can be used.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.3
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 176.6 mg
- Sodium 461.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: