Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be formed into a ball or log. It looks great on a platter with club crackers
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 teaspoons water
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 2 (4 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Soften bouillon cubes in the warm water and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, onions, mayo and cheese together.
- Blend in the bouillon.
- Mix together well.
- Chill well before serving.
Didn't like the chicken bouillion taste in the dip, sorry!
I made a half recipe with 2 buillion cubes and with sour cream in addition to the mayo (to make it a dip instead of a ball or log). Also did 3T onions since I like them and was bulking the recipe with sour cream. It tasted good and was simple to make with ingredients I already had at home. Will try the log when I have company. Thanks!
The name says it all! I wanted something different for a veggie tray, and this was it! I substituted 1Cup sour cream for the mayonnaise, to create more of a dip consistancy. And the bowl was nearly licked clean before my guests could restrain themselves! This is a keeper! Thanks so much for the addition to my favorites! :)