1/2 Photos of Best Ever Ceviche!!!
This recipe is so simple and oh so good....and all the meat is already cooked (for those of you who are kind of weary to the lime juice method)TRY IT...I hope you LOVE it!!! NO COOKING REQUIRED!!!! READY IN MINUTES!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked peeled, and chopped to bite size pieces
- 1 cup squeezed fresh lime juice
- 3 cups finely diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 diced green sweet pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 diced jalapeno peppers (take the seeds out if you like it mild, and leave them in for HOT)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1/2 lb imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together well.
- 2Best to let it sit in the fridge for a few hours to allow the flavors to fully blend together but can be served as soon as it's made if desired.
- 3serve cold either on tostada shells, as a dip with chips, or in a dish to eat alone.
- 4May be garnished with lettuce, avacado, and black olive if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Ceviche!!!
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.1 mg
- Sodium 663.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 16.4 g