Recipe by AZRoxy63
This recipe is so simple and oh so good....and all the meat is already cooked (for those of you who are kind of weary to the lime juice method)TRY IT...I hope you LOVE it!!! NO COOKING REQUIRED!!!! READY IN MINUTES!!!!
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked peeled, and chopped to bite size pieces
- 1 cup squeezed fresh lime juice
- 3 cups finely diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 diced green sweet pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 diced jalapeno peppers (take the seeds out if you like it mild, and leave them in for HOT)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat, chopped
- combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together well.
- Best to let it sit in the fridge for a few hours to allow the flavors to fully blend together but can be served as soon as it's made if desired.
- serve cold either on tostada shells, as a dip with chips, or in a dish to eat alone.
- May be garnished with lettuce, avacado, and black olive if desired.