Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Low fat and delicious. I love to make meatloaf sandwiches with the left-overs.
Make and share this Best Ever Cajun Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute onion and garlic in chicken broth until soft.
- Stir in red peppers, tomato paste, chili sauce and Cajun spices.
- Cook on low heat for 10 minutes; cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, sauteed onion mixture and bread crumbs.
- Form into a loaf shape and place into ungreased loaf pan.
- Brush with 2 tablespoons of chili sauce.
- Bake until cooked through, 40-50 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into slices.
it's Geeerrrate!! We made this recipe after looking for a good meatloaf for a while and we were not disappointed, Could use a little more spice if you ask me but I like my food SPICY, Great for a family get together!!
This was a nice alternative to my regular ketchup meatloaf. I liked the chili sauce and the roasted red pepper. My only complaint is that it did not hold together very well. I think I will make this again and see if I can get the texture as I like it. Thanks!