Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's creamy and garlicky without all that fishy flavor!!
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 egg
- Combine all ingredients into blender on high, then low to mix well.
- Pour over romaine and add croutons and bacon bits.
Loved it! Going to try a bit of fishy, just to taste, and more pepper...so easy. Thankyou!