Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty and moist. This recipe was voted the best on Yahoo answers last year. I have further modified it, and it is good on the BBQ or out of the pan.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground pork
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 25 g onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 2 slices whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Divide mix into four and form into patties.
- Fry or grill.
- Serve with a sauce of your choice.