Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Can be made ahead and heated for 20 minutes before serving.
Make and share this Best Ever Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw and deep fry chicken wings in oil.
- I usually cook 10-12 at a time in large skillet.
- Place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Set cooked wings aside to cool to room temperature.
- Melt butter.
- Add lemon juice, Italian seasoning and hot sauce.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Place cooled wings in gallon ziplock bags and add sauce.
- Seal and marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Place wings on baking sheets and cook at 325°F for 15-20 minutes.
- You may reuse the leftover sauce for dipping if you reheat it to the boiling point.
- Good served w/ ranch dressing and veggie sticks. (Also see stuffed mushroom recipe).
- You can deep fry, add sauce and freeze for up to three weeks.
- Thaw then bake.
- This is a crowd pleaser and goes fast.