1/8 Photos of Best Ever Bruschetta
I went through a major bruschetta phase and tried many many recipes until I found the perfect one. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. Cookingt time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 baguette, cut in half length-wise and toasted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (I use the kind in a jar)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cups minced roma tomatoes (cut so fine its almost a paste)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaf
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, olive oil, cheese, salt and pepper.
- 2Mix thoroughly and let sit for at least 15 minutes at room temperature to let the flavors marinate.
- 3Slice the bread into individual pieces and spoon the mixture on top.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 887.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 1707.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 33.7 g