Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's a delightful quiche with swiss cheese, parmesan, and broccoli. I like to make it with heavy cream. MMM...pie for dinner.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with broth, cream, salt, and Tabasco. Set aside.
- Pinch bottom and sides of pastry shell and bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle pastry shell with 1/2 of Parmesan cheese.
- Scatter 1/2 broccoli, 1/2 of Swiss cheese, and 1/2 of scallions into shell.
- Repeat broccoli, Swiss cheese, and scallion layers.
- Pour egg mixture over these ingredients and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 and bake 25 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.