1 hr 5 mins
Here's a delightful quiche with swiss cheese, parmesan, and broccoli. I like to make it with heavy cream. MMM...pie for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat eggs with broth, cream, salt, and Tabasco. Set aside.
- 2Pinch bottom and sides of pastry shell and bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from oven.
- 4Sprinkle pastry shell with 1/2 of Parmesan cheese.
- 5Scatter 1/2 broccoli, 1/2 of Swiss cheese, and 1/2 of scallions into shell.
- 6Repeat broccoli, Swiss cheese, and scallion layers.
- 7Pour egg mixture over these ingredients and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
- 9Reduce oven temperature to 325 and bake 25 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best-Ever Broccoli Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.0
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 153.1 mg
- Sodium 598.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.7 g