Recipe by Tonda
This is always a big hit for potlucks, receptions, and family. The recipe is easy to double or triple to make for bigger groups.
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Tonda, I would never have thought to put these ingredients together to make a great casserole,but I am sure glad you did!!! This was soooo good.My husband really pigged out on this. Thanks so much, Darlene Summers
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Stove Top stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure you get the stuffing that's all mixed together (not the one with a separate seasoning packet).
- Thaw broccoli by running under warm water for a few minutes.
- Combine egg, broccoli, corn, salt, pepper and onion in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a pan, add stuffing mix and stir to coat.
- Put half the stuffing into the broccoli mixture, mix well.
- Pour broccoli mixture into an ungreased casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining stuffing evenly over top.
- You can also sprinkle some of the left-over dry stuffing mix over that.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 35-40 minutes.