Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Blueberry muffins top my list of favorite things. This recipe came from TOH and is hard to beat. If you use frozen berries rinse them and pat dry.
- In mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat eggs then add milk, butter, nutmeg and vanilla.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix just until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Brush muffin tops with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.