Terrific, flavorful coffee cake! A favorite at my house. All my friends who have tried this have asked me for the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan; set aside.
- In small bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes or until creamy. Add 2 cups sugar; beat until combined.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well. Add flour mixture; beat until combined.
- Stir in vanilla. Gradually fold in blueberries.
- Batter will be very thick. Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- In small bowl stir together 3 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.