1/1 Photo of Best Ever Blueberry Coffee Cake
1 hr 15 mins
Recipe USA's Note:
Terrific, flavorful coffee cake! A favorite at my house. All my friends who have tried this have asked me for the recipe.
My Private Note
13 x 9 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan; set aside.
- 2In small bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes or until creamy. Add 2 cups sugar; beat until combined.
- 4Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well. Add flour mixture; beat until combined.
- 5Stir in vanilla. Gradually fold in blueberries.
- 6Batter will be very thick. Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- 7In small bowl stir together 3 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon.
- 8Sprinkle over batter.
- 9Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Blueberry Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 149.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g