Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Terrific, flavorful coffee cake! A favorite at my house. All my friends who have tried this have asked me for the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan; set aside.
- In small bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes or until creamy. Add 2 cups sugar; beat until combined.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well. Add flour mixture; beat until combined.
- Stir in vanilla. Gradually fold in blueberries.
- Batter will be very thick. Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- In small bowl stir together 3 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
I tried this recipe for the first time for a brunch yesterday, for 4th of July and this cake was a complete HIT with everyone! It is definitely a keeper. Crunchy outside and supermoist inside because of the cream cheese!
Thanks to pic a chef I picked this recipe to try.
There are no words to say but Yumm!
What a nice coffee cake to try and have any time of day.
We chose to have this for breakfast.
We also agree 10 Stars
Me again..................I would say 10 stars. Easy and soooooo delicious.