Recipe by Ann Cecile
This is similar to Emerils, but a touch different. It will be the last bloody mary recipe you will ever want - I've tried several until I tweaked this one just right! Nothing like fresh.
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup pickle juice
- 1 ounce vodka, per drink
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender combine the tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, pickle juice, and hot sauce and process until smooth. Transfer to a nonreactive container and add celery salt and black pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, fill each glass with ice.
- Add 1 ounce of vodka to each glass, then fill the glass with the bloody mary mix. Stir well, and garnish each glass with your favorite veggie, pickle, celery, pickled green bean, or a pickled okra.