Recipe by saracrocker
This is a family favorite, very juicy and tender. Makes for a great gravy, Great recipe for dinner guest!
Top Review by JPATTEN
i used an Arm Roast and followed most of the directions.I left out the onions (I can't eat onions)and substituted a can of sliced mushrooms. I also included a can of "Beefy Mushroom" soup, to go with the can of Cream of Mushroom soup. After having a wonderful meal, I put a can of peas and a can of green beans with the leftovers and had another delicious meal the following day. Will use this recipe again, as we really enjoyed the flavor and the roast was very tender and tasty.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs beef roast
- 5 russet potatoes (cut into bit size pieces)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 1 small onion (cut up)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cut up potatoes carrots and onion in bottom of crock pot.
- salt and pepper roast and lay on top of vegetables.
- In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- cover and cook on high for the first hour, reduce to medium and cook for another 4 to 5 hours.