This BBQ sauce is a real beauty! With a rich and tangy flavour, some say it's mildly addictive!! It makes about 1 & 1/4 cups, and is delicious served with ANY BBQ meat, and especially good with sausages or barbecued Kransky!
My Private Note
cups Be ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gently saute the finely chopped onion in the oil.
- 2Add tomato ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce, water, vinegar and brown sugar to the onions.
- 3Remove a thin strip of peel from the lemon and add to the pan WITH the JUICE from the lemon.
- 4Add to this the paprika and chilli powder.
- 5Simmer VERY GENTLY for 1/2 hour, after which time the sauce should be thick and richly flavoured, and the oil absorbed into the sauce.
- 6Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.0
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1104.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g