Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe was given to me by my mother-n-law. She makes it every Christmas and Thanksgiving. It just isn't the holidays without it!!! We have it sometimes throughout the year as well. My children and husband just love it!!!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 bananas, chopped
- 6 ounces vanilla wafers (about 40 cookies)
- Pour the two boxes of pudding mix and the milk into a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Next add the cool whip and whip it together.
- Line the bottom of a large bowl or container with nilla wafers and a layer of bananas. Next add some of the pudding mixture.
- Layer this way until all the pudding is used.
- Top with more nilla wafers.
- Let chill for a couple of hours before serving.
The best we have ever had! We make this all the time.