Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Copy cat recipe from the back of a Robin Hood flour bag. Makes wonderful muffins. just remember to use ripe or frozen bananas.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour, all purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, mashed (3 or 4)
- preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl.
- Beat together egg, sugar, butter, and mashed bananas in another bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients, and stir until just moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups three quarters full.
They are good, and quick. But a little sugary and not extremely moist. But a decent, quick muffin
Really the quickest and tastiest muffin recipe I have made. My 5 year old does most of the work. I place all the ingredients in my kitchen aid at once and presto. Mix for about 30 seconds on a low setting.
Best banana muffns I ever made. When I put the batter in the muffin tray I added a spoonful of caramel treat (in a tin) ontop, and covered it with the batter surrounding the caramel, so that it dosnt burn. YUM YUM YUM!!