Recipe by children from A to Z
I haven't tried this yet but it sounds yummy! This is from Gooseberry Patch. Let me know how it is.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal, crushed
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Generously coat both sides of chicken breasts with sour cream.
- Place corn flake crumbs in a shallow bowl; mix in italian seasoning.
- Dip the sour cream-coated chicken into crumbs.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 13x9 pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.