These are a hit at my house for even those that aren't fans of baked beans. I think it's the bacon that adds the x-tra somethin somethin. Or maybe the french fried onions. This can also be done in the oven and so reduce the baking time to 1 1/2 hrs.
- Fry bacon until it's almost done.
- Mix all ingredients together using only 3/4 of the can of french fried onions.
- Cut up the bacon into bite size pieces.
- Add bacon.
- Place crock pot on low for 6 hours
- 1/2 hours before it's done place remaining onions on top.