Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, fresh and delicious guacamole as spicy as you want it! A simple, authentic recipe which is sure to please. THIS IS IMPORTANT Deseed tomatoes or it will be watery as per review! If made PROPERLY, guacamole is thick and wonderful as it should be! FOLLOW THE RECIPE! In Mexico they make this fresh for you at the table to order, I always ask for extra chillis!
- 2 avocados
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 2 chili peppers
- 2 tomatoes, chopped and deseeded
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- Mash avocados until smooth.
- Add juice of one lime.
- Chop chillis finely and add to mixture.
- Mix in garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in CHOPPED AND DESEEDED tomatoes. DON'T ELIMINATE THE CHOPPING AND DESEEDING OR GUACAMOLE WILL BE WATERY!
- Serve with taco chips and beer!
I think 2 tomatoes is too many. The guacamole came out a little watery. Maybe 2 small, but definitely only 1 large.