1/1 Photo of Best EVER almost fat free Banana Muffins
The muffins are so moist and yummy, and virtually fat free. Due to the low fat content they only stay fresh for a day or two, the best way to keep them (if they last that long!) is in the freezer and defrost as neccessary. They are fantastic warm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees (celcius).
- 2Grease a 12 capacity muffin pan (and line with muffin cases if you wish).
- 3Sift Flour, cinnamon, baking powder and soda into a large bowl.
- 4Add sugar and mix dried ingredients well to combine.
- 5In another bowl combine mashed banana, egg and skim milk.
- 6Whisk banana mixture with a fork until well combined.
- 7Gently fold banana mixture and apples into dry ingredients to combine.
- 8Pour mixture into prepared muffin pan, bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- 9*Optional–I make these muffins all the time so for something different, occasionally will add a tablespoon of chopped walnuts– fantastic!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best EVER almost fat free Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 83.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g