Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
7 layer taco tip
Make and share this Best-Ever 7 Layer Fiesta Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.