Prep 18 mins
Cook 2 mins
Its so easy that even a child can make it. I hope you will enjoy it as snacks. Have it at evening party with family. You may also serve some chips or french fries. Do not forget PEPSI or any other cold drinks.
- 1 cup boneless chicken, piece
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt, according
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 chopped green chili
- 4 -6 loaves bread
FOR BOILING THE CHICKEN PIECES YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 pinch red chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- water, as needed
- While boiling chicken, add 1/4 teaspoon ginger paste, pinch of red chili powder, pinch of salt, pinch of black pepper.
- Now in an electric chopper (mixer) put the boiled chicken pieces, mayonnaise, pinch of salt (because mayonnaise is salty), black pepper, chopped green chilies.
- Mix for sometime.
- Now you will get a paste like thing. If not, then add more mayonnaise.
- Spread this chicken mixture on loaves of bread and enjoy.
- Do not add too much salt because mayo is quite salty.
- You may add chilies according to your own taste because many people don't like it.
- Its better if after spreading the chicken on bread you toast them in sandwich maker.
- The chicken stock that you got by boiling chicken--don't waste it--it's useful. Add some noodles and boiled vegetables and some ingredients of soup and you will get a delicious soup.
- Don't forget about chips and PEPSI.
- With the soup, you may serve some chicken nuggets.